Administrative and Finance Assistant
Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) is a regional initiative established to advocate and promote sustainable development in the Western Balkans, specifically concentrating on a number of key topics such as sustainable economic development, environmental protection, energy development, and climate change.
Balkan Green Foundation is recruiting an Administrative and Finance Assistant for one of its ongoing projects.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure smooth running of the BGF office including managing the procurement of supplies and contribute to general office management as required
- Perform administrative tasks including: calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage travel arrangements, manage correspondence, register expenses, and process reimbursement requests
- Assisting in the administration of petty cash
- Coordinate conference/meeting schedules
- Maintain internal documents and files
- Provide support with fundraising research and monitoring of fundraising opportunities as required
- Assist the Grants, Finance and Office team during busy periods and provide support as required including compilation, verification and filling of supporting documents, updating of monitoring and reporting tools, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements / Essential Skills / Attributes
- Relevant education, training or professional qualifications
- Some experience in accounting, preferably in an NGO environment
- Fluent in English and Albanian
- Highly organized, with a commitment to meeting deadlines
- Proven attention to detail
- Computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Some knowledge of an accounting software (QuickBooks)
- Ability to provide support to colleagues
The deadline for application is December 30, 2019. Interested candidates should send a brief letter of interest with a current C.V. in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position you are applying in the subject line.