Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) is a regional initiative established to advocate and promote sustainable development in the Western Balkans, specifically concentrating on a number of key topics such as sustainable economic development, environmental protection, energy development, and climate change.
Balkan Green Foundation is recruiting a
Major duties and responsibilities:
· Write policy papers, articles and briefs
· Data collection, desk research and analysis
· Interview stakeholders
· Make conference presentations
· Liaise with government, academia/research institutions, private sector and CSOs on sustainable
· Develop project proposals
· Contribute to the development of project scope in consultation with applicable stakeholders including external actors
· Manage projects documentation
Ø Background in environmental law, law, economy or political science
Ø Previous working experience as a researcher in the field of sustainable development
Ø Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Albanian
Ø Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ø Able to work independently and under deadline pressure
Ø An organized person, able to proactively manage tasks
Ø Proficient in MS Office programs, especially in MS Word and Excel
The deadline for application is August 24, 2018. Interested candidates should send a brief letter of interest with a current C.V. in the following email address: email@example.com.
Please state the position you are applying in the subject line.