Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) is a regional initiative established to advocate and promote sustainable development in the Western Balkans, specifically concentrating on a number of key topics such as sustainable economic development, environmental protection, energy development, and climate change.
Balkan Green Foundation is recruiting a Project Coordinator for a duration of six months.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Carry out assigned actions in an efficient and conscious manner
- Liaise and communicate with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that work is on track to meet deadlines
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with the project team in adhering the project's scope according to its schedule
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Perform quality assurance
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements / Essential Skills / Attributes
- University degree
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management (from conception to delivery)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Albanian
- Public presentation skills
- Able to work independently and under deadline pressure
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
The deadline for application is December 30, 2019. Interested candidates should send a brief letter of interest with a current C.V. in the following email address: email@example.com.
Please state the position you are applying in the subject line.