Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) is a regional initiative established to advocate and promote sustainable development in the Western Balkans, specifically concentrating on a number of key topics such as sustainable economic development, environmental protection, energy development, and climate change.
Balkan Green Foundation is recruiting a Project Officer for a duration of six months.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the projects and the team
- Contribute to the preparation of project documentation, plans and reports
- Monitor the progress of the project against agreed and documented time and budget targets while ensuring appropriate quality standards are maintained
- Identify problems and solutions and manage project changes to achieve required project outputs
- Ensure that project results are made available to the relevant stakeholders, providing feedback to project coordinator, project team and other staff as necessary
- Carry out associated administrative duties when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements / Essential Skills / Attributes
- University degree in social sciences or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Project Officer or similar role
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Albanian
- Able to work under deadline pressure
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
The deadline for application is December 30, 2019. Interested candidates should send a brief letter of interest with a current C.V. in the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the position you are applying in the subject line.