Terms of Reference
Re-branding and web development services
Balkan Green Foundation (BGF) is a regional organization that promotes inclusive and equitable progress within the Western Balkans on sustainable development domain. Along with its partner organizations, BGF places a strong focus on advocating for solutions that promote development policies, which are in line with the world's latest developments, global challenges and national agendas for EU integration.
Balkan Green Ideas is a program implemented by Balkan Green Foundation and supported by Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2012. In January 2014, a new website for BGI was launched in order to ensure accessibility to all information in respect to activities and endeavors implemented. However, to further enhance the site and ensure the best experience to users, BGF is planning to upgrade the platform of BGI, www.philanthropyforgreenideas.org (currently operating with its prior name Philanthropy for Green Ideas). Subsequently, a re-branding of the logo of BGI is required.
For this purpose, we are looking for a company, which will be upgrading the current BGI’s website and present a re-branding, specifically of the logo, for BGI.
- To update/design the BGI website, to make it more user-friendly, organized and innovative
- Train BGF staff on how to use a Content Management System (CMS) - to ensure easy updating
- Train BGF staff on how to update and upload documents and products
- General web site maintaintenance
- Develop a new logo for BGI
For more information, please refer to the Terms of References below:
How to Apply
The interested company should submit the offer and portfolio to Balkan Green Foundation through one of the following means:
- Send the offer to the address: email@example.com, specifying in the subject line ‘Re-branding and web development services for BGI’.
The deadline for submitting the offer (prices per unit) is on 11 February 2020, COB.